BRING YOUR CHILDREN FOR A FOREST ADVENTURE
Come and experience a weekend of forest exploration with your children. You will discover wild edible plants that will begin a lifelong relationship between you, your children (or grandchildren) and natural plants of the Pacific Northwest. During this weekend play-shop we will go into the forest so kids can learn to build nature forts, discover animals, birds and plants that all live together.
The Forest will teach You and your family:
- To confidently explore the magic of the forest
- Ethical and safe plant harvesting techniques
- To identify natural healing herbs abundantly available for free
- How to Create A Wild Meal
- How to process and store edible plants
- How to confidently identify plants
- To build a fort from all natural resources
We will practice deep connection to the forest and individual plants – with the purpose of taking you on a forest connection journey that will last a lifetime. Our approach is both intellectual and intuitive. This will help you create a multifaceted relationship with native and local plants as well as with the children you bring. Discover the natural plants that may support your specific health needs on many levels.